Nowadays, hair loss is an issue that affects nearly everyone! There are numerous aspects and causes for hair loss, according to a dermatologist! So, is it possible to protect our hair in this manner? If we’re aware of the dietary blind spots, we can do everything we can to keep our hair healthy. Hair loss can be controlled most effectively by a balanced diet. As a conclusion, we’ll learn which vitamin deficiency causes hair loss and even how to cure it in this post!
Which Vitamin Deficiency Causes Hair Loss?
Iron Deficiency –
The first signs of nutritional deficiency are anemia and hair loss.
- Iron is stored in our body in form of ferritin.
- This ferritin is an essential form of protein that is required by the blood.
- Whenever we have an iron deficiency in our body, we may see it Form a huge amount of blood loss.
- Iron present in hair follicles helps to transport oxygen via red blood cells Which helps in maintaining the growth of your hair.
Zinc and hair fall problem shows a similar effect to iron, it is not produced by the body, it must be supplied to the body through a healthy diet plan.
- Zinc-rich food can be easily available in fish and other types of fleshy diet sources.
- Also, Zinc deficiency may occur when you have weak absorption capacity.
- Some of the reasons which may cause zinc deficiency are cystic fibrosis, Pregnancy period, abnormal bowel sickness, and lots of alcohol intake.
- Alopecia areata is a condition where hair loss is observed in small patches of our head. This symptom of hair fall occurs when there is a zinc deficiency.
Antioxidants top the list of hair supplementary fibers, they are considered best for gray hair reversal.
- Antioxidants help to destroy the free radical element that can cause hair fall problems.
- It also helps to revive the damaged hair bulbs which have been blocked due to foreign elements.
Selenium for hair is helpful in activating the important enzyme which helps in the regeneration of new hair buds and the production of anti-oxidants to promote the new hair growth.
- New hairs appear on your hairline, which helps in killing the harmful bacterial Infection.
- Selenium helps in restoring the dandruff problems and controls the gray Scaling of hairs.
- Selenium-rich foods also help in controlling the premature aging of hair follicles.
Vitamin D –
Apart from keeping bones healthy and strong, it helps in triggering the new hair cells And stimulates the production of new hair growth.
- Vitamin D Deficiency helps in reducing the baldness of hairs.
- Vitamin D Deficiency can also cause alopecia problems in our body which leads to spot baldness.
- Vitamin D provides immunity to hair cells to fight against hair thinning problems.
Vitamin A –
Vitamin A is considered an important supplement for all kinds of hair growth, As it contains an oily gland called Sebum.
- The secretion of sebum by Vitamin A helps in preventing the brittleness Of hair.
- But excessive intake of Vitamin A may lead to chapped lips, rough skin, and partial hair fall problems.
Vitamin E –
Vitamin E is the best source of anti-oxidants and therefore many hair products Use this pigment in their ingredients.
- Vitamin E prevents inflammatory problems in our hair follicles.
- It helps in harmful sun-rays blocking our body which can directly cause the thinning of hairs.
- Vitamin E is a one-stop solution that can help in reviving your damaged, frizzy hairs and bring shine to your hairs.
- Vitamin E also has shown improved blood circulation in our scalps, which Helps to keep your hair healthy.
Known for its water-soluble property, Biotin comes with great health benefits, If you are adding it to your diet plan.
- Biotin helps to transform some nutritional value into the required energy Of your body.
- Biotin also helps to improve the keratin efficiency of your hairs.
- It is recommended that Biotin must be taken between 30 to 100 micrograms In our body, depending upon one’s age group.
- One can increase its Biotin intake from legumes, soybeans, and eating nuts.
Folic Acid –
We all know how essential good blood circulation is for our hair health, and to prevent hair loss, one must pay attention to scalp circulation.
- Folic acid not only helps in maintaining the balance between low and high blood levels of hair folates.
- But also, folic acid helps in the generation of red blood cells.
- Folate or Vitamin B9 produced a folic acid is an important form of dietary supplement for the body.
- Folic acid hair growth properties are the key factors to stop hair breakage and dandruff treatment.
Some people don’t pay attention to the protein intake in their diet, therefore They always complain of premature hair fall problems and suffer from malnutrition.
- Protein deficiency leads to hair thinning problems and also it weakens the Hair roots.
- Also, most of the hair-shredding problems are seen in those people who don’t take a protein-rich diet.
- Protein deficiency makes your body weak and you feel lethargic while doing workouts or exercise.
- Eggs are considered a great source of protein and also helps in fighting the production of harmful enzymes that prohibits hair growth.
Now, as we have seen in our above post, how much these ten essential vitamins matters in our hair regeneration and hair-loss problems, however, it is not possible to keep all these things in mind, but If you’re looking to supplement your hair with these nutrients.
You can try these best hair solution products which are 100 percent natural and have been designed according to Male-baldness patterns, Keeps hair solution and Folexin hair Recovery solutions are one of the best hair products which are very popular for their hair Curing effects and gives authentic results within less time of use.