Hair loss (alopecia) is something that happens naturally and normally takes place during the hair growth cycle. Statistics have shown that an average human being loses about 100 hairs in a day. However, when your hair loss takes a new turn, then this can be due to cosmetic problems. Most times, issues like this are product of the use of exogenous chemicals, which changes the physical feature of the hair shaft.
The hair is the crowning glory for most women, who will do anything to look beautiful. It is a direct expression of their style and personality. However, when they experience extreme hair loss, it can become an upsetting challenge that often causes worry and have emotional impact on their self-esteem. Notwithstanding, you can avert it by using supplements or hair loss cure at home especially when you diagnose it early.
While many women are thinking of hair loss cure for women, it is important to understand that there are certain things that can help stop your hair loss. The following can help avert hair loss for women.
- Shampoo: Using the right shampoo like Viviscal shampoo can be the turning point between having healthy and unhealthy hair. However, avoid washing the hair because it can contribute to hair loss. Look for a good hair loss cure oil product and avoid shampoo with chemicals such as silicone, parabens, and sulfate.
- Diet: You can imbibe a hair loss cure food blueprint to help boost your hair growth. Feeding your hair with the right nutrient will strengthen the hair. Besides having a well-balanced diet, indulging in exercises and meditation can help reduce hair loss.
- Chemical treatments: Some hair loss cure for women may decide to undergo certain chemical treatments for their hair. Nevertheless, such rigorous chemical treatments such as coloring, perming, and straightening can contribute to hair loss. Additionally, avoid using curling rods and blow dryers because they can make your hair become brittle.
There are important hair loss cure at home to deal with challenges of constant hair loss. These home remedies are perfect hair loss cure for women and men. If you don’t want to use any chemical treatment or products, you can try this hair loss cure at home.
- Egg Mask: To make this cure, you need an egg with the white separated in a bowl. Then take a teaspoon of honey and olive oil and mix. Ensure you mix until it forms a paste before applying to the root of the hair. Then rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
- Coconut Milk: This contains essential fats and protein, which help prevent hair loss while promoting hair growth. To prepare this hair loss cure at home you need to grate the coconut into medium size and cook for five minutes. After this, allow drain the water and leave it to cool. Afterward, take a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds and crushed black pepper to the milk. Then mix the milk properly before applying on your hair and the scalp. Then allow to stay for 20 minutes before rinsing with shampoo.
- Aloe Vera: One of the effective hair loss cure for women and men is Aloe Vera because it contains important nutrients that boost hair growth and prevent hair loss. It helps reduce the problem of hair flaking and itching on the scalp. You don’t need to mix anything with the Aloe Vera gel. Take an Aloe Vera stalk and extract the gel. Then apply directly to the scalp and hair. Furthermore, allow the gel to stay on the hair for 45 minutes. Finally, rinse with water. For effective results, it is preferable to continue the process at least thrice a week.
Dealing with hair loss shouldn’t cause you any stress. Your hair can still maintain its natural look without any hair loss problem. Importantly, don’t try to use different hair loss cure at home at the same time.